Re: SeaMonkey Question

Beverly Howard

>> Want to know is in about:config there is a way to more the tab

closely" to the left. <<

Google time... afaik, there are no good docs on all of the options
within the config and I have not been able to find a listing of the
default and available values. _With care_ and remembering the warning
when you go there that you can easily screw up the settings, one option
is to read through the values to get an idea or search using the filter
such as "tab" to see if you can spot what you need.

Beverly Howard

Beverly Howard

>> Or is it basically trial and error? <<

These values are derived by the programmer who originally came up with
the value string... and the process reflects the quality of the coffee
they had that morning.

Seriously, there is a "bit" of standardization in these values, but you
can't make assumptions... the "3" indicates a toggle of at least three
values... in this case, an educated guess would be left, right, none
....and, not in that order.

Beverly Howard