Re: Small investment with big returns!! Serious money making opportunity!!

Boudewijn

Hello,
Do we really need this garbage? Well, I suppose that this 'attorney' thinks
that there are enough suckers around to fall for this.
In one word 'pathetic'
Regards, Boudewijn

"Andrew Johnson" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:gQiVa.108872$(E-Mail Removed) ble.rogers.com...
> Dear Potential Money Makers:
> I am a retired attorney. A few years ago a man came to me with a letter.
> He asked me to verify the fact that this was legal to do. I told him I

would
> review
> it and get back to him. When I first read the letter my client brought me,

> thought
> it was some "off-the-wall" idea to make money. A week and a half later we
> met in my
> office to discuss the issue. I told him the letter he originally brought

me
> was
> not 100% legal. My client then asked me to alter it to make it perfectly
> legal.
> I asked him to make one small change in the letter. Yet I was still

curious
> about
> the letter, so he explained to me how it works. I thought it seemed like a
> long shot,
> so I decided against participating. But before my client left, I asked him
> keep me updated on his results. About two months later, he called me to

tell
> me he had received over $25,000 in cash. I didn't believe him, so he asked
> me to try this idea and find out for myself. I thought about it for a

couple
> of days and decided I really didn't have anything to lose, so I followed

the
> instructions on the letter exactly, mailed 200 copies, and sure enough,

the
> money started coming in! It arrived slowly at first, but coming. I kept a
> precise record of the earnings, and in the end, it totaled $37,548! I

could
> hardly believe it. I met with my friend for lunch to find out exactly how

it
> worked. He told me there are quite a few similar letters around, but this
> one
> is different because there are six names at the end of the letter, not

five
> like some others. This fact alone results in your name being in far more
> returns.
> The other fact was the help I gave him, making sure the whole thing was
> legal,
> since no one wants to take the risk of doing something illegal.
>
> By now you are surely curious to know what small changes to make. If you
> sent a letter like this one out, in order to be completely legal, you must
> actually sell something in order to receive a dollar in return. So when

you
> send a dollar to each of the names on the list, you must include these
> words, "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST" and include your name and
> address. This is the key to the program. The item you will receive for the
> dollar you sent to the six people below is the letter.
>
> At the time I first tried this idea, I was earning a good living as a
> lawyer. But everyone in the legal profession will tell you there is a lot

of
> stress that comes with the job. I told myself if things worked out, I

would
> retired from my practice and play golf. I decided to try the letter again,
> but this time I sent 500 copies. Three months later , I had totaled
> $2,341,178!
>
> Here are a few reasons a person might give for not trying this program:
>
> 1. Some people think they can never make a lot of money with anything this
> simple.
> 2. Some are afraid they will be ridiculed for trying
> 3. Some dream of large sums of money, but do nothing to actually achieve

it.
> 4. Some are just plain lazy.
> 5. Some are afraid of losing their investment. They think this program is
> designed to beat them out of a few dollars.
>
> The system works if you will just try it. But you must follow the simple
> instructions exactly, and in less than three months, you will receive
> $800,000 GUARANTEED! Keep what you are doing to yourself for awhile. Many
> will tell you it won`t work and will try to talk you out of your dreams.

Let
> them know of your success after it works.
>

> INSTRUCTIONS
> 1. Immediately send $2.00 to each of the six people on the list
> at the end of this letter. Wrap the dollar bills(US) or twonie in a note
> saying
> " Please add me to your mailing list" and include your name and address.
>
> 2. Copy this letter. You do not have to type it 200 times. Simply place

your
> cursor at the top of the page, hold it and drag it all the way down to the
> end of the letter. Then click on "edit" and select "copy". Now open up a
> notepad file on your computer and put the cursor at the top of the page in
> the notepad, click on 'edit' and then select 'paste' it will copy the

letter
> for you onto your computer.
>
> 3. Remove the name next to the #1 on the list and move the rest of the

names
> up one position (#2 becomes #1, #3 becomes #2, etc...) Then place your

name
> in the #6 position. Then save it, make sure it is saved as a txt. file.
>
> 4. When you have completed the instructions, take this letter and then go

> (Google,Yahoo,...) and type in (Making Money Massege board,or post
> massege,...)and start posting your copy to 200 message boards,or more this
> is only the minimum, you can post as much as you like...The more copies

you
> send the better the results. Keep a copy of this letter so you can use it

> second time. Post it out again in six months, but Post it with the

addresses
> you receive with each dollar. It will work better the second time. NOTE:
> This service is 100% legal - (Refer to title 18 section 1302 of the U.S.
> Postal & lottery laws)
> How does it work? When you send out 200 Posts, it is estimated that at

least
> 15 people will respond and send you a $2.00. ($30.00) Those 15 will Post

200
> Posts each and 225 people send you $2.00 ($450.00) Those 225 people Post

200
> Posts each and 3,375 people send you $2.00 ($6,750.00) Those 3,375 post

200
> posts each and 759,375 people send you $2.00 ($1,458,750.00) At this point
> your name drops off the list, but so far you have received $1,627,230.00.
> P.S. When your money begins to come in, give the first 10% to charity with
> spirit and share a good fortune!
>
> 1. Johnson, James
>
> 2352 E 990 South
> Hazelton, ID 83335
> USA
>

> 2. Richardson, Joe
>
> 2131 Florida Ave NW
> WASHINGTON, DC 20008
> USA
>

> 3. Kuehl, Jeffrey
>
> 542 S 75 Street
> Milwaukee, WI 53214
> USA
>

> 4. Richard, Kevin
>
> 5165 Des Chenaux Boulevard
> Trois-Rivi鋨es, Qc G8Y-5J6
> Canada
>

> 5. Jacob, Maxime
>
> 660 Prevost Street
> Trois-Rivi鋨es, Qc G8Y-4A5
> Canada
>

> 6. Johnson, Andrew
>
> 56 Fulbert Crescent
> Scarborough, ON M1S-1C6
> Canada
>

> This really really works,I tried it once and I'm doing it again, first to

be

3
> months,at least this means that it realy works ,so this time I'm posting

604
> posts and I've got so far in 2 month 31,280.00$ this is realy like a dream
> come true. So go on and try it trust me you've got nothing to lose....
>
> IMPORTANT TIP - Cover money by paper fully by which it can not been seen

in
> light , or if sending Canadian Twonies, tape it on to the paper with a
> scotch
> tape and fold the paper, because postal employees do cheat some times.

Robert Sneddon

In article <bg5hp3$67q$(E-Mail Removed)>, Boudewijn
<(E-Mail Removed)> writes
>Hello,
>Do we really need this garbage?

Did you really need to repost all of it for him?

--
Email me via nojay (at) nojay (dot) fsnet (dot) co (dot) uk
This address no longer accepts HTML posts.

Robert Sneddon

NDF

I mean like 9K is a lot to download, right ?

"Robert Sneddon" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:CerUtdBL7pJ$(E-Mail Removed)...
> In article <bg5hp3$67q$(E-Mail Removed)>, Boudewijn
> <(E-Mail Removed)> writes
> >Hello,
> >Do we really need this garbage?

> Did you really need to repost all of it for him?
>
> --
> Email me via nojay (at) nojay (dot) fsnet (dot) co (dot) uk
> This address no longer accepts HTML posts.
>
> Robert Sneddon

spam

In message <P7yVa.426$(E-Mail Removed)>, NDF
<(E-Mail Removed)> writes

>I mean like 9K is a lot to download, right ?

Only if you feel that the spam is worthwhile.

Kaptain Krunch

WHAT? IWILL makes such a good board that no one has much to say about any
problms. Yawn, Yup, they do... mines been 1.5 yrs and running flawlessly!

KK

news:bg5hp3$67q$(E-Mail Removed)...