Re: (THIS IS SO REAL PEOPLE) IM ASKING FOR DONATIONS FOR HEART SURGERY

Christopher Muto

do not feel for this guy. he appears to be a professional troll trying to
extract money from you.
if it wasn't heart surgery it would have been one of his other money making
schemes on how to get money from posting to news groups.
search newsgroups for his email address and you will find many similar posts
requesting money be sent to this same email address... just not all heart
surgery related. so he is either lying or is just one really unlucky
fellow.
example 1: "turn $6 into $6,000
http://hcs.science.uva.nl/projects/S...4/q3/0215.html
example 2: "i was desperate so i tried this and it worked"
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forum...oney-fast.html
instead, forward this message complete with headers to (E-Mail Removed) and
(E-Mail Removed) and they will close his account for this sort of posting
that violates their terms of service.

"mike" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:452bb719$0$2995$(E-Mail Removed) om...
> hello i always figured this would never happen to me but my
> heart is having serious issuses do to a birth defect (i was born with a
> hole in my heart)and need money to have the surgery to get the hole fix so
> i am asking for donations to help with the cost since i dont have
> insurance so if you have a paypal account please look into your heart and
> donate a dollar or two my paypal emial is (E-Mail Removed) i need
> around 20,000 dollars usd to have the surgery done. This is my last resort
> for money i have
> tried goverment agencies family and friends and to my
> dissapointment nothing happened SO PLEASE I NEED HELP thank you so much
> mike collins
>
> P.S. THANKS FOR ALL THE HATE MAIL WHERE WOULD THE WORLD BE
> WITHOUT HATERS
>

> E#YtndPa8PFHBK(w+.g35'e1#d_2@(T@aB]X
> GILd&dpLWXChv1DGnt@IqJwOwVRUUuiJ^I2FiNR?!PJ"dbNVCs Tn0"j2MVALZEl

Notan

Christopher Muto wrote:

> do not feel for this guy. he appears to be a professional troll trying to
> extract money from you.
> if it wasn't heart surgery it would have been one of his other money making
> schemes on how to get money from posting to news groups.
> search newsgroups for his email address and you will find many similar posts
> requesting money be sent to this same email address... just not all heart
> surgery related. so he is either lying or is just one really unlucky
> fellow.
>
> <snip>

While I'm sure we all feel the same as you, you might consider NOT repeatedly
reposting his message and the associated links.

Thanks!

Notan