Re: T43 requires password when coming out of standby mode...

Horst Franke

In news:(E-Mail Removed) Dave wrote:

Subj: T43 requires password when coming out of standby mode...
> and I have no idea what the password is. Did NOT get bit,
> fortunately, but would like to know how to change the password so I
> can use this feature on the laptop I just purchased. Anyone have any
> ideas? Am I just SOL if the seller can't help me (he hasn't
> responded to my inquiry yet.)

Sorry Dave, looks like a PW for the user signon you selected.
Is there only one user selectable?

If yes then try a startup in secure mode (see the Windows options
presented).
Then sign on as administrator and change the user definitions/passwords.

And what about after a regular power OFF/ON sequence?
You would need to sign on as administrator and change the user setups.
Horst