Re: Try on the internet update for Microsoft Internet Explorer

Netuser 58

x-no-archive:yes

This is the false Microsoft message with a SWEN worm attachment being
posted to many newsgroups. Disregard the message and DO NOT OPEN THE
ATTACHMENT. It is NOT a patch or an update - it is the SWEN worm!!!

DM

Yeah we get the hint, It has only been around for like 2 months now.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...