Re: Vista vs Tablet [ Vista the Winner ]

Rainald Taesler

dee.cee.vee wrote:

> Since using Vista, I don't like using my Fujitsu Tablet as much as
> I used to and find that I type on it more than I write.

Why don't you try Vista on your Fujitsu Tablet?
Does it not have enough resources?

After a longer time of hesitating I did bite the bullet and installed
Vista on my HP tc1100. Works perfect.

Rainald

Rainald Taesler

dee.cee.vee wrote:

>>> Since using Vista, I don't like using my Fujitsu Tablet as much as
>>> I used to and find that I type on it more than I write.

>> Why don't you try Vista on your Fujitsu Tablet?
>> Does it not have enough resources?
>>
>> After a longer time of hesitating I did bite the bullet and
>> installed Vista on my HP tc1100. Works perfect.

> to tell the truth. I never thought of that. Seems I would need
> more ram and maybe a bigger hard drive.

1GB of RAM would be the minimum . 2GB might even be better. But with 1GB
and possible a USB-stick or an SD-card used for "ReadyBoost" would
provide very good performance. I currently have 1.5GB and it works
pretty good.

I Keep thinking that the
> Fujitsu would be the perfect Computer for my grand daughter, She's
> 10. . and I I save it to her - that would be the perfect excuse to
> buy something new for myself.

LOL

> I have my desktop, and the fustier is
> actually too Small sometimes. I hare my HTC Shift which is
> probably the best portable -EVER thanks to the windows mobile
> feature. My battery will sometimes last for days because-it can
> use WinMo for checkIng email. What are people saying is the best
> full size tablet?

Honestly speaking: I can't say!!
The best one would be an updated HP tc1100 with Core 2 processor and the
like. But HP did not continue the product line of the "hybrids" :-( :-(

Rainald

Rainald