Re: which driver

Cronos

Zorro... wrote:
> LS
>
> Can anyone please tell me which driver I can use?
>
> I have an ATI Radeon Express 1200 (Integrated MoBo). (yes I know it's
> ancient but sufficient for me). I do run win 7 (32 bit). I'm not quit
> sure if 9.11 will cause major problems.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Gr. J.

At the ATI site you select series of video card and then OS and it will
take you to the download page with latest compatible driver.

Usenet Commando

Zorro... wrote:

> Thank you kindly for your respons, however, I wouldn't have posted this
> question here if I didn't tried that already, but maybe i wasn't quit
> clear on that point.
>
> The win7 drivers aren't available on the ATI site.
> i.e.
> http://support.amd.com/us/gpudownload/Pages/index.aspx

I selected 1050 for Vista32bit (can't remember if you said 32bit or
64bit) series and it shows your video card as supported in latest 9.11
driver. Just some older cards like 3 and 4 series must use 9.3 or
earlier driver.

http://support.amd.com/us/gpudownloa...6&lang=English

ATI Catalyst™ Display Driver

Helpful Links

* Catalyst Crew Driver Feedback
* Catalyst Product Information
* Discuss Catalyst in our Forums
* Catalyst News
* Previous Drivers and Software

Alienware Aurora

Dell XPS 625

Version

9.11
Operating System(s)

Windows Vista - 32-Bit Edition
Products Supported

AMD has moved a number of DX9 ATI Radeon™ graphics accelerators products
to a legacy driver support structure. This change impacts Windows XP,
Windows Vista, and Linux distributions. AMD has moved to a legacy
software support structure for these graphics accelerator products in an
effort to better focus development resources on future products.

The following products have been moved to the legacy software support
structure (including Mobile and All-in-Wonder Variants):

ATI Radeon 9500 Series
ATI Radeon 9550 Series
ATI Radeon 9600 Series
ATI Radeon 9700 Series