Re: Windows 7 and Tablet

Tony Linguini

Bought an Asus R1F Jan. 2007, came with XP Tablet, free upgrade to Vista 32
but, wanted and bought Vista 64 bit and Asus abandoned 64 bit after they
said they would support it. 5 devices unusable. When Windows 7 came out,
installed 64 bit ultimate and everything works like a dream. Any vendor that
doesn't write drivers for 64 bit should crank up their model T and RCA
victrola.
<fwiw>

news:(E-Mail Removed) ...