Re: ~~~~WHAT THE WORLD IS COMING TO~~~~

Bird Janitor®

The Webmaster wrote:

| THE DAILY APOCALYPSE
| WHAT THE WORLD IS COMING TO

Please, join us for dinner at The Pit® :

http://pages.sbcglobal.net/jefn/the-pit.html

And lift a "rinsed" glass with us to the End Times !

It was, after all, "The Religious Wacko Returneth" where most of the fine
repast at The Pit® was developed.

Lurking Rat in 'Da Hood®

- HAL9000

Not sure about everyone else, I can go Saturday...

On Wed, 08 Mar 2006 11:15:35 GMT, "Bird Janitor®"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>The Webmaster wrote:
>|
>| THE DAILY APOCALYPSE
>| WHAT THE WORLD IS COMING TO
>|

>Please, join us for dinner at The Pit® :
>
>http://pages.sbcglobal.net/jefn/the-pit.html
>
>And lift a "rinsed" glass with us to the End Times !
>
>It was, after all, "The Religious Wacko Returneth" where most of the fine
>repast at The Pit® was developed.
>
>Lurking Rat in 'Da Hood®

0_Qed

- HAL9000 wrote:
> Not sure about everyone else, I can go Saturday...

:-)

We're open 7 days a week ... except Saturday.

The Mgt,
Qed.

Bird Janitor®

- HAL9000 wrote:

| Not sure about everyone else, I can go Saturday...

Is that for the Apocalypse or just for dinner?

Shall we firm up the commitment with reservations?

Jef

0_Qed

Bird Janitor® wrote:

> Is that for the Apocalypse or just for dinner?
>
> Shall we firm up the commitment with reservations?

At The Pit ... =I/m= The Donald !!!

You're fired !!!!!!

The Mgt.

Bird Janitor®

Qed wrote:

| At The Pit ... =I/m= The Donald !!!
|
| You're fired !!!!!!
|

| The Mgt.

After all the work I've done promoting The Pit® as a Six-Star Dining
Destination.

I only wanted to know if he was going to be staying for the "entertainment"
or dinner only. Makes a difference in your customer turnover. The
Apocalypse isn't something that simply happens between the salad and the
entree. If he's only staying for dinner, I was going to seat him by the
kitchen so that he didn't disrupt the other patrons when the End Time
occurred!

Jef

0_Qed

Bird Janitor® wrote:

> After all the work I've done promoting The Pit® as a Six-Star Dining
> Destination.

.... for 'which' I'm grateful.

> I only wanted to know if he was going to be staying for the "entertainment"
> or dinner only. Makes a difference in your customer turnover. The
> Apocalypse isn't something that simply happens between the salad and the
> entree. If he's only staying for dinner, I was going to seat him by the
> kitchen so that he didn't disrupt the other patrons when the End Time
> occurred!

The Pit has =no= "Adult" entertainment license.

The Pit is open seven(7) days a week , and closed on Saturday.

'Reservations' =are= required, but patrons are seated on a 1st_come
basis.

We've lately out_sourced our 'kitchen' to an "AQ" company.
They've agreed to "season" all devices, utensiles , dinner_ware ,
flat_ware ,
etc ...

???
Whatza "End Time" ????

The Mgt.

Bird Janitor®

Qed wrote:

| ???
| Whatza "End Time" ????

Nothing beats visual aids in describing things that are beyond your
comprehension:
http://www.apocalypsecartoons.com/

Lurking Rat in 'Da Hood®

- HAL9000

Oh, I dunno. But I don't wanna go by myself...

On Wed, 08 Mar 2006 23:46:45 GMT, "Bird Janitor®"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>- HAL9000 wrote:
>|
>| Not sure about everyone else, I can go Saturday...
>|

>Is that for the Apocalypse or just for dinner?
>
>Shall we firm up the commitment with reservations?
>
>Jef

- HAL9000

Oh gosh, all the technical details :-|

I just wanted to do some glass lifting...