Blaedmon

dipshit. DONT DOWNLOAD THIS. Its a little ****ant trojan or something.
Completely useless in that even opening the message it was discovered and
erased. Pathetic. I could code something better on a c64 for gods sakes.

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:d7lRc.536$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Quite simpily the best shootemup ever!
> http://www.tomhayesproductions.com/xenon2.zip

Phil

"Blaedmon" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:cf4rg3$26hj$(E-Mail Removed)...
> dipshit. DONT DOWNLOAD THIS. Its a little ****ant trojan or something.
> Completely useless in that even opening the message it was discovered and
> erased. Pathetic. I could code something better on a c64 for gods sakes.
>
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:d7lRc.536$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Quite simpily the best shootemup ever!

<snip>

Please don't repost the spam, the news-server I use dropped the original
message as spam, but thanks to people replying to it it appears in my group
listings..please just ignore it in future

patrickp

On Sun, 8 Aug 2004 19:24:24 +1000, "Blaedmon" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>dipshit. DONT DOWNLOAD THIS. Its a little ****ant trojan or something.
>Completely useless in that even opening the message it was discovered and
>erased. Pathetic. I could code something better on a c64 for gods sakes.
>
><(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:d7lRc.536$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Quite simpily the best shootemup ever!

<URL snipped>

Would help if you didn't perpetuete the link, though, Blaedmon. The
server I get this off has removed the OP (not so the other server I
use...); it would be gone if you hadn't repeated it. ;-)

patrickp

(E-Mail Removed) - take five to email me

Blaedmon

woops - sorry chaps, I guess I'm the dickhead

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

Re: Xenon 2 Johannes Acer 0 08-11-2004 01:46 AM
Re: Xenon 2 Blaedmon ECS 4 08-08-2004 05:36 PM
Re: Xenon 2 Blaedmon Abit 4 08-08-2004 05:36 PM
Re: Xenon 2 Blaedmon AOpen 4 08-08-2004 05:36 PM
Re: Xenon 2 Blaedmon Asus 4 08-08-2004 05:36 PM