Read/Write newsgroup

hin

Sorry if I am posting this in the wrong newsgroup, but I need help.

How can I read/write to this newsgroup from Outlook or yahoo email? I
don't like posting to Google because it would takes anywhere from 3 -
9 hours before they post an answer.

Is there another way??

Thanks for reading!

*Vanguard*

"hin" said in news:(E-Mail Removed) om:
> Sorry if I am posting this in the wrong newsgroup, but I need help.
>
> How can I read/write to this newsgroup from Outlook or yahoo email? I
> don't like posting to Google because it would takes anywhere from 3 -
> 9 hours before they post an answer.
>
> Is there another way??
>
> Thanks for reading!

Use an NNTP (network news transfer protocol) compliant client, like
Outlook Express or Forte Agent. Then connect to a *real* news server,
not some simplistic web interface. Use the news server provided by your
ISP, or find a free one, or pay to use a good one.

*** Email: domain = ".com" and append "=news=" to Subject.

*Vanguard*

"*Vanguard*" said in news:(E-Mail Removed):
> "hin" said in news:(E-Mail Removed) om:
>> Sorry if I am posting this in the wrong newsgroup, but I need help.
>>
>> How can I read/write to this newsgroup from Outlook or yahoo email?
>> I don't like posting to Google because it would takes anywhere from
>> 3 - 9 hours before they post an answer.
>>
>> Is there another way??
>>
>> Thanks for reading!

> Use an NNTP (network news transfer protocol) compliant client, like
> Outlook Express or Forte Agent. Then connect to a *real* news server,
> not some simplistic web interface. Use the news server provided by
> your ISP, or find a free one, or pay to use a good one.

By the way, for *this* newsgroup, you can connect your news client to
msnews.microsoft.com. It's public and free.

*** Email: domain = ".com" and append "=news=" to Subject.

hin

Thanks!!