Realtek 3.62 drivers

Richard Dower

Barry Walsh

Richard Dower wrote:
> http://www.realtek.com.tw/downloads/...&Software=True

I tried them and they made a mess of the sound in the one game I tried,
so be warned, they may be less than perfect.

EA

"Barry Walsh" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Richard Dower wrote:

http://www.realtek.com.tw/downloads/...&Software=True

> I tried them and they made a mess of the sound in the one game I tried,
> so be warned, they may be less than perfect.

I had a problem of a slight pause in mouse cursor movement when moving it
over things in game menus that make a sound when you move the mouse over
them. The 3.62 driver didnt "fix" this but it reduced it. Quite annoying
still.
It would also do it on the little click noise windows makes when you say,
click on a link in IE. anyone else experince this?

Realtek 3.64 drivers Richard Dower Gigabyte 0 09-30-2004 12:36 PM
Realtek 3.63 drivers Richard Dower Gigabyte 0 09-13-2004 09:20 PM
Realtek 3.60 drivers Richard Dower Gigabyte 1 06-30-2004 08:30 AM
Realtek drivers Richard Dower Gigabyte 1 04-13-2004 09:23 PM
A7N8X-X Audio Drivers: nforce2 X Realtek Dimitri Souza Asus 7 01-23-2004 08:05 PM