Reccomend and inexpensive, quality CD rewritable / DVD readable combo drive.

Don Malone

I want as good a drive as possible without spending the bank. Money is
tight and my current RW drive makes unreadable dics (Itunes).

Is there anyway to make them last longer. I have had bad luck and it is
not the sole drive in the case. I have a DVD drive to take some of the
load off the Rewrittable, for daily use.

Thanks for your advice.

Don.

Stephen Armbruster

Don Malone wrote:
> I want as good a drive as possible without spending the bank. Money is
> tight and my current RW drive makes unreadable dics (Itunes).
>
> Is there anyway to make them last longer. I have had bad luck and it is
> not the sole drive in the case. I have a DVD drive to take some of the
> load off the Rewrittable, for daily use.
>
> Thanks for your advice.
>
> Don.

Something like an NEC 3550 for less than $40 should be great.

Burnt dvd often not readable in other systems BlueBuyYoo Apple 0 10-16-2007 12:57 AM
rewritable DVDs Kyle Jones Apple 4 08-04-2004 11:54 AM
How DVD readable drives to copy a dvd? Edward Hardware 1 05-25-2004 01:04 PM
yamaha crw 8824e firmware1.0a burns only rewritable discs sparky Hardware 0 01-26-2004 10:33 PM
DVD Readable Formats for IBM Thinkpad T20 Sid Joyner IBM Thinkpad 1 08-07-2003 03:01 AM