Recent Developments in Quantum Computing

Leo Guinto

Hi, I am a student at Beliingham Technical College in Bellingham, WA.
I'm currently doing some research on any current information on the
development of Quantum Computing. If possible, if you can provide me
with any brief information regarding my subject and any Internet
resources site links that you may know of. Any information you provide
is greatly appreciated! Thank You!

DaveW

Do a search in Google for "Quantum Computing."

--
DaveW

news:(E-Mail Removed) om...