Recognized Text Sent from the Tablet PC Input Panel Does Not Appear in the Target Program

Dani

Hi, i have this problem, when access with my tablet pc to another via
terminal server Tablet PC Input Panel don't work.

for solve this problem i try http://support.microsoft.com/kb/822656/en-us
but doesnt work, any ideas??

Chris H

Terminal Server does not, will not (as in never ever) support a Tablet PC
Inking connection. Use regular input methods when you use Terminal Server.
--
Chris H.
Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC

"Dani" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi, i have this problem, when access with my tablet pc to another via
> terminal server Tablet PC Input Panel don't work.
>
> for solve this problem i try http://support.microsoft.com/kb/822656/en-us
> but doesnt work, any ideas??

Beverly Howard [Ms-MVP/MobileDev]

Specifically, when connected, on the remote computer;

start/run/OSK

Beverly Howard [MS MVP-Mobile Devices]

Beverly Howard [Ms-MVP/MobileDev]

Also, the kb article you referenced, discussed terminal services unicode
issues which were discussed at
<http://support.microsoft.com/kb/814066/EN-US/>

Beverly Howard [MS MVP-Mobile Devices]