recording music question

Roger

Can someone tell me a sound card that might be good for recording live
singing, and guitar playing?

;something that I could use cakewalk or sonar software to record and mix
for playing back.

Also, what type of specs would I look for on a sound card to see if you
can run two or more lines into it to record two or more voices or
instrument?

Roger
(E-Mail Removed)