Regarding Psoc in c LANGUAGE

PADMASINE KG

Hi all,
I want some basic c programming that would help doing in PSoc
designer.
Give some example and coding please, to compile and test the psco chip

Rdgs
padma

Ignacio G.T.

In article <6c3f3cda-85b3-4129-bee9-b57be20e1119
@d37g2000prg.googlegroups.com>, (E-Mail Removed) says...

> Hi all,
> I want some basic c programming that would help doing in PSoc
> designer.
> Give some example and coding please, to compile and test the psco chip

#include <stdio.h>
int main (void)
{
printf ("Testing PSoc or psco chip\n");
return 0;
}

Jeffrey Creem

On 11/11/2011 8:05 AM, Ignacio G.T. wrote:
> In article<6c3f3cda-85b3-4129-bee9-b57be20e1119
> @d37g2000prg.googlegroups.com>, (E-Mail Removed) says...
>>
>> Hi all,
>> I want some basic c programming that would help doing in PSoc
>> designer.
>> Give some example and coding please, to compile and test the psco chip

> #include<stdio.h>
> int main (void)
> {
> printf ("Testing PSoc or psco chip\n");
> return 0;
> }

That is a little irresponsible. You really should have pointed out that
it is probably safer to doing in Ada programming.

with Text_IO;
procedure Test_PSOC is
begin
Text_IO.Put_Line ("Testing Psoc or psco chip");
end Test_PSOC;

All teasing aside, the point of these responses is that there is not
enough information here to even begin to guess at what you (original
poster) want to achieve. In all honesty, even what appears to be the
authoritative source for this stuff (www.psocdeveloper.com/) is a bit
lacking and vague but for a specific board/environment/chipset like what
I assume you are asking about, you really are better off asking in a
more focused forum like the one present on that website (assuming of
course that I've correctly guessed a technology associated with an
overloaded and niche acronym).

FreeRTOS info

On 09/11/2011 11:27, PADMASINE KG wrote:
> Hi all,
> I want some basic c programming that would help doing in PSoc
> designer.
> Give some example and coding please, to compile and test the psco chip
>
> Rdgs
> padma

Well "basic" is a subjective term. How about:

http://www.cypress.com/?id=2492&rtID=113 ?

Or for something more advanced:

http://www.freertos.org/FreeRTOS-por...Cortex-M3.html

Regards,