Remove all tablet functions

Mat

I am trying to 'fix' a Toshiba M400 running XP Tablet editiion which is
really, really sluggish.

I don't have a problem with spyware/viruses -- unless you class all the
unnecessary junk that it included with the M400 as a virus (it certainly has
a similar effect).

I've removed most of the Toshiba installed software that was hogging memory,
and I'd like to remove all the other software and services that support the
tablet.

Is this possible? I never, ever use the pen -- I'd be happy with the
standard XP Pro, but I've only got the restore CD which puts all the cr@p
back on.

Any ideas?

Thanks