Remove canvas in tablet pen use

Pat

When I use the tablet pen, it automatically inserts a canvas. Very annoying!
How do I turn this off? Going to Tools, Options, etc. doesn't turn off the
canvas for the tablet pen, only for the drawing toolbar.

Pat

I found the answer!

"Pat" wrote:

> When I use the tablet pen, it automatically inserts a canvas. Very annoying!
> How do I turn this off? Going to Tools, Options, etc. doesn't turn off the
> canvas for the tablet pen, only for the drawing toolbar.

Beverly Howard [Ms-MVP/MobileDev]

>> I found the answer! <<

please post it for the next guy who has the same problem!

Beverly Howard [MS MVP-Mobile Devices]