Removing Stickers

Bob Fay

Is there an easy way to remove the stickers, i.e.: ATI, XP,
AMD and the big ACER, from the area below the keyboard? I hate to scratch up
the surface.

Bob

Mike

On Mon, 04 Sep 2006 18:04:42 GMT, Bob Fay wrote:

> Is there an easy way to remove the stickers, i.e.: ATI, XP,
> AMD and the big ACER, from the area below the keyboard? I hate to scratch up
> the surface.

I've removed them all! And not a trace left. I think the trickiest one
was the metallic one (was it Windows XP? or Intel Centrino?) but they all
came off without too much effort - and you can always use the sticker to
"mop up" bits left on the computer, if you know what I mean...

Mike

Bob Fay

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Mon, 04 Sep 2006 18:04:42 GMT, Bob Fay wrote:
>
>> Is there an easy way to remove the stickers, i.e.: ATI, XP,
>> AMD and the big ACER, from the area below the keyboard? I hate to scratch
>> up
>> the surface.

> I've removed them all! And not a trace left. I think the trickiest one
> was the metallic one (was it Windows XP? or Intel Centrino?) but they all
> came off without too much effort - and you can always use the sticker to
> "mop up" bits left on the computer, if you know what I mean...
>
> Mike

Thanks Mike, You gave me the courage to peal them off. Your right about the
Win XP sticker. That is some super adhesive.

Bob

Removing Stickers From T60 John IBM Thinkpad 29 09-11-2007 07:40 PM
Removing Stickers From T60 John IBM Thinkpad 0 06-10-2007 04:16 PM
Hardrive Capacity Stickers Xcalibur Dell 1 03-23-2005 06:02 PM
Stickers Rudy Gigabyte 1 01-26-2005 08:03 PM
Re: Intel case stickers? John E. Carty Intel 0 07-20-2003 09:55 PM