where to repair my laptop

snoopy

I bought my Tiny Laptop in Nov. 2001. As it has been over 1 year, Tiny say
they won't provide any warranty for it (they only provide warranty for 1st
year after purchase) so that I have to repair it myself. Very
disappointed!!
The problem is the laptop alway got power cut off suddently for 1 year.
Several days ago, the fan got stop ratating after the laptop running only 15
mins. Any suggestion on this problem?
Anybody knows a good place where I can bring my laptop to repair in Ipswich
area? Someone recommends PCworld beside TESCO in Ipswich. Is that good?
Which route of bus I take to there?
Many thanks

Deathwalker

www.war.cc
good a place as any to start looking for quotes
also go to uk.comp.sys.laptops there are several dealers/repairers of
laptops who haunt that group.

--
Ian Lincoln Independent I.T Consultant
news:bdu8dd$arm$(E-Mail Removed)...