Replacement Laptop Battery

jack

Replacement Laptop Battery Shop Sell Many Replacement Laptop
Batteries

You can see here :http://www.laptop-battery-replacement.co.uk

Save You Money.

yueyu

On Sep 11, 11:27*am, jack <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Replacement Laptop Battery Shop Sell Many Replacement Laptop
> Batteries
>
> You can see here :http://www.laptop-battery-replacement.co.uk
>
> Save You Money.

Ohh ,Great ,I will save half of the price

M.I.5

"jack" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Replacement Laptop Battery Shop Sell Many Replacement Laptop
> Batteries
>
> You can see here :http://www.laptop-battery-replacement.co.uk

Kindly take your spam postings elsewhere. They are not welcome here.

GTS

"jack" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Replacement Laptop Battery Shop Sell Many Replacement Laptop
> Batteries
>
> You can see here :http://www.laptop-battery-replacement.co.uk
>

> Save You Money.

~misfit~

Somewhere on teh intarwebs yueyu wrote:
> On Sep 11, 11:27 am, jack <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> Replacement Laptop Battery Shop Sell Many Replacement Laptop
>> Batteries
>>
>> You can see here :http://.uk
>>
>> Save You Money.

> Ohh ,Great ,I will save half of the price

LOL, if you're going to reply to yourself under a different name at least do
it from another computer...
--
Shaun.

If there is a 'd' missing anywhere in my post it's likely due to my laptop's
keyboard 'd' key currently needing to be hit harder than the other keys.

~misfit~

Somewhere on teh intarwebs GTS wrote:
> "jack" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Replacement Laptop Battery Shop Sell Many Replacement Laptop
>> Batteries
>>
>> You can see here :http://www..co.uk
>>

>> Save You Money.

Yes GTS, spam. Yet you just re-posted the spammers URL. Do you think much?