Replacement for a TH7II Raid

Terry

I need to replace my TH7II Raid mobo. I have not been able to find
one online.
I would be just as happy with another model that would accept my chip
and memory and the AGP slot, but I am not sure what all to consider.

The chip is a Northwood P4-2G
I know that my power supply is a atx 2.0/2.03
I have a lan card.
I would like to have on-board sound.
I don't use the RAID anymore.

Suggestions for a similar a similar mobo? I would like to get one
new.

Thanks

Mark H

their are several on ebay, google rambus and motherboard, your options
might be limited.

Terry wrote:
> I need to replace my TH7II Raid mobo. I have not been able to find
> one online.
> I would be just as happy with another model that would accept my chip
> and memory and the AGP slot, but I am not sure what all to consider.
>
> The chip is a Northwood P4-2G
> I know that my power supply is a atx 2.0/2.03
> I have a lan card.
> I would like to have on-board sound.
> I don't use the RAID anymore.
>
> Suggestions for a similar a similar mobo? I would like to get one
> new.
>
> Thanks

Terry

I will give it a shot