Replacing fan on HP Pavilion laptop

Robert Lipman

Hi,

I have a two year old HP Pavilion laptop with a very noisy and
ineffective fan. The laptop sometimes overheats and shuts off. I
purchased a new fan and heatsink assembly from HP.

How do I go about installing the fan and heatsink assembly. I know that
opening laptops can be very tricky. Are there any instructions
available online about opening up an HP laptop? I've found instructions
for other brands but not HP. Any suggestions will be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks,

Bob Lipman

C.Joseph Drayton

Hi Bob,

All you need to do is go to the HP web site, and type into the search box your model name and number and the word manual. I just
did it for my HP Pavilion zt1130 and it cam right up.

Ciao . . .
C.Joseph

++ Let know man judge me until . . .
he has walked the road I have . . .