REQ for info: Combining multiple MP3s.

MIDI_blog023

Combining multiple MP3s. Is it possible on OS X?. Any suggestions of a
program, a site, a method?. Any help will be appreciated. MIDi23
Sorry about the crosspost, Usenet newbie.

MIDI_blog023

In article <bdakds$p0f$(E-Mail Removed)>,
Chas <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> MIDI_blog023 wrote:
> > Combining multiple MP3s. Is it possible on OS X?. Any suggestions of a
> > program, a site, a method?. Any help will be appreciated. MIDi23
> > Sorry about the crosspost, Usenet newbie.

> Audacity, available from http://sourceforge.net/projects/audacity/
>
> It's free too
>
> =:~)

That was quick!!!. Thanks, Chas!

Chas

MIDI_blog023 wrote:
> In article <bdakds$p0f$(E-Mail Removed)>,
> Chas <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>

>>MIDI_blog023 wrote:
>>
>>>Combining multiple MP3s. Is it possible on OS X?. Any suggestions of a
>>>program, a site, a method?. Any help will be appreciated. MIDi23
>>>Sorry about the crosspost, Usenet newbie.

>>Audacity, available from http://sourceforge.net/projects/audacity/
>>
>>It's free too
>>
>>=:~)

> That was quick!!!. Thanks, Chas!

No worries

=:~)

--
news at cdss dot fsnet dot co dot uk

cornelio

In article <8f4Ka.77108$(E-Mail Removed)>,
MIDI_blog023 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Combining multiple MP3s. Is it possible on OS X?. Any suggestions of a
> program, a site, a method?. Any help will be appreciated. MIDi23
> Sorry about the crosspost, Usenet newbie.

i thought that was possible in in iTunes prefererences BEFORE you import
them to itunes, in preferences somewhere (burning?) if you remove gap it
will save as one solid file.......