REQ: System Restore Disks for HP Pavilion 520n?

ChowBoy

My hard drive crashed and I cannot access the hidden partition to
restore my system to a new hard drive. Can someone upload restore
disks for this model or know where I could find them? Of course, they
weren't provided with the system - only the on-disk restore partition.

Thanks for any help.

Mike W. (UK)

Is your machine still under any warranty, new or extended, if so the
warranty repairer can replace your hard drive and supply recovery
media, otherwise the HP Media line for the UK is 0870 010 4320

On Sun, 03 Jul 2005 14:27:58 -0500, ChowBoy <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>My hard drive crashed and I cannot access the hidden partition to
>restore my system to a new hard drive. Can someone upload restore
>disks for this model or know where I could find them? Of course, they
>weren't provided with the system - only the on-disk restore partition.
>
>Thanks for any help.

Best Hard Disks Buy Online, Cost effective Transcend Hard Disks, BestPrice External Hard Disks, Imation Hard Disks Smart Shoppers Laptops 0 11-03-2009 06:09 AM
HP Pavilion 4535 System Restore bwalker1964 HP 0 11-24-2007 11:58 PM
System restore disks & Recovery tool on hard drive (Inspiration 6000) Where's the Dell Dude Been? Dell 4 07-21-2005 02:47 PM
System Restore Disks zixaq Hardware 0 09-07-2004 04:15 AM
GA-8KNXP & WinXP with 2 disks in RAID1 and 2 disks in RAID0. Diane TAY Gigabyte 16 10-04-2003 12:24 AM