REQ: Toshiba Tecra S3 recovery CD

joshua902100@hotmail.com

Can someone please post a recovery cd image for a Tecra S3. Or email
(E-Mail Removed) and let me know a link to ftp or somewhere
i can download it?

Thank you.

Posted with NewsLeecher v3.8 Final
------------------- ----- ---- -- -

Gordon

"TECRAISO" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ...
> Can someone please post a recovery cd image for a Tecra S3. Or email
> (E-Mail Removed) and let me know a link to ftp or somewhere
> i can download it?

Have you tried asking Toshiba? Perhaps?

joshua902100@hotmail.com

I have im not going to pay $70 to ship one out when it can only be
run on this computer. I dont know why I cannot download a copy from
them

Posted with NewsLeecher v3.8 Final
------------------- ----- ---- -- -

Gordon

"TECRAISO" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I have im not going to pay $70 to ship one out when it can only be
> run on this computer. I dont know why I cannot download a copy from
> them

Because possibly it includes a WINDOWS licence?
and please QUOTE the post you are replying to - it makes it much easier for
the vast majority who are using a news reader rather than a web interface to
follow the thread

joshua902100@hotmail.com

"TECRAISO" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I have im not going to pay $70 to ship one out when it can only be
> run on this computer. I dont know why I cannot download a copy

from
> them
>

>Because possibly it includes a WINDOWS licence?
>and please QUOTE the post you are replying to - it makes it much >>

easier for
>the vast majority who are using a news reader rather than a web >

interface to
>follow the thread

It does not include a Windows license that is on the bottom of my
laptop

Posted with NewsLeecher v3.8 Final
------------------- ----- ---- -- -

Gordon

"TECRAISO" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ...
> "TECRAISO" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>I have im not going to pay $70 to ship one out when it can only be
>> run on this computer. I dont know why I cannot download a copy

> from
>> them
>>

>>Because possibly it includes a WINDOWS licence?
>>and please QUOTE the post you are replying to - it makes it much >>

> easier for
>>the vast majority who are using a news reader rather than a web >

> interface to
>>follow the thread

> It does not include a Windows license that is on the bottom of my
> laptop

You have a licence sticker on your laptop, yes. but the Toshiba recovery CD
will have to be built around that licence. That is why you can't download
it.
If you don't want to go to Toshiba, then try here:
http://www.gennersales.co.uk/recovery/toshiba.htm

Ian Singer

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:

> I have im not going to pay $70 to ship one out when it can only be
> run on this computer. I dont know why I cannot download a copy from
> them

The CD contains an operating system therefore it is illegal to post it
for others. You should be able to buy a replacement one for less than
that from Toshiba and if you do not have the exact model it may not work.

Ian Singer

See my homepage at http://www.iansinger.com
hosted on http://www.1and1.com/?k_id=10623894
All genealogy is stored in TMG from http://www.whollygenes.com
Charts and searching using TNG from http://www.tngsitebuilding.com
I am near Toronto Canada, can I tell where you are from your reply?