How to revises WIN/EXPLORER

Joseph Fenn

I have winxp/pro but dont like that windows explorer display
In WINXP/PRO how can I set my "windows explorer" to look something
like the older windows explorer. Not "my music" "my docs" etc. I think
theirs a way to do it thru the "run" cmd but forget the syntax to use.
I wanna see a left panel of all my drives so I can click on them
and have them displayed in the right column. Something like win95
did automatically. Any help appreciated.
Joe

* Ham KH6JF AARS/MARS ABM6JF QCWA WW2 VET WD RADIO SYSTEM*
* Army MARS PRECEDED by AARS (Army Amateur Radio System) *
* Hi State ARMY MARS COORDINATOR *