Event ID: 9
Date: 01/07/2006
Time: 3:15:27 PM
User: N/A
Computer: PMCI-00
The device, \Device\Scsi\aarich1, did not respond within the timeout
period.

Thanks,

Peter

Jim

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:

Peter,

I don't know anything about your *specific* RAID problem, but I know
that I had to upgrade the firmware in my Maxtor drives for them to work
properly in RAID with my AMCC/3ware controller.

I'd first make certain you have the latest firmware for the drives.

I also had to upgrade my power supply. It takes lots of power to start
at least four drives fast enough for the RAID controller to see them.

I hope this helps!

Jim

expat_th-usenet@yahoo.ca

I'll look into it.

Thanks,

Peter
Jim wrote:
> (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>
> Peter,
>
> I don't know anything about your *specific* RAID problem, but I know
> that I had to upgrade the firmware in my Maxtor drives for them to work
> properly in RAID with my AMCC/3ware controller.
>
> I'd first make certain you have the latest firmware for the drives.
>
> I also had to upgrade my power supply. It takes lots of power to start
> at least four drives fast enough for the RAID controller to see them.
>
> I hope this helps!
>
> Jim

dave.eyraud@gmail.com

did this work for you? i'm using western digitals... it only occurs
when i try to start the adapted io manager service after i fixed hte
imagepath problem identified by the adaptec support site.

s5112 Raid justindabs Tyan 0 08-03-2006 01:35 AM
problem with USB 2.0 controller and Adaptec ATA RAID in same system scottabel@gmail.com IBM 1 07-13-2006 12:13 PM
problem with USB 2.0 controller and Adaptec ATA RAID in same system scottabel@gmail.com IBM 1 02-15-2006 06:29 AM
change VGA boot order in Tomcat i7210 (S5112)? Jerzy Jaskiewicz Tyan 0 08-27-2004 07:39 AM
Problems with CUSL2-C and ADAPTEC ATA RAID Controller Berni Piel Asus 0 02-07-2004 07:26 PM