SATA boot problem on AX2.0

Junior Member

Hi!
I have quite strange problem with my ABIT AX 2.0 motherboard. I have only 1 SATA disk in my system and no other IDE disks. When I try to boot my system - BIOS don't find my SATA disk and reports boot failure and then after I press ctrl-alt-del to try to boot again everything becomes normal and WinXP boots normaly.

I tried everything in my BIOS options but cannot solve the problem because there is no SATA option in HDD boot priority menu first time when I turn on the computer and it appear only after ctrl-alt-del.

It isn't very big problem but still annoying.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance