Paul

When I try to copy a DVD (using legal versions of Any DVD and DVD clone) my
computer crashes after about 50% of the project is complete. When I remove
the WD raptor disc from the housing and straighten out the SATA cable, no
prblem is experienced.
I use a pentium 4, 256 MB memory, 80 GB HD and WinXP prof. and had a recent
clean install of all the software.
The computer is virus free.
Any help will be appreciated.

Paul

news:dejq3c$60o$(E-Mail Removed)1.ov.home.nl...
> When I try to copy a DVD (using legal versions of Any DVD and DVD clone)
> my computer crashes after about 50% of the project is complete. When I
> remove the WD raptor disc from the housing and straighten out the SATA
> cable, no prblem is experienced.
> I use a pentium 4, 256 MB memory, 80 GB HD and WinXP prof. and had a
> recent clean install of all the software.
> The computer is virus free.
> Any help will be appreciated.

Correction: The memory is 512 MB and the application event viewer indicates
the error "fault bucket 221413042"
I have tried a google search but without any results.