satellite homeowners law

george12pds

Can someone please point me to the site dealing with satellite dish
installation law ?

I've obtained permission for both a tv antenna and a satellite dish,
but now they tell me one or the other.

At one point I knew where the case law was. can anyone give me a clue?

TIA
--G

--
Remove 12 to reply

Larc

On Fri, 06 Aug 2004 08:13:08 -0400, george12pds
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

| Can someone please point me to the site dealing with satellite dish
| installation law ?
|
| I've obtained permission for both a tv antenna and a satellite dish,
| but now they tell me one or the other.
|
| At one point I knew where the case law was. can anyone give me a clue?

Some questions are answered here:

http://ftp.fcc.gov/cgb/consumerfacts/consumerdish.html

Larc

- Change planet to earth to reply by email -

george12pds

On Fri, 06 Aug 2004 19:40:00 GMT, Larc <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:
:

>http://ftp.fcc.gov/cgb/consumerfacts/consumerdish.html

Your helpful response is very gracious,
I realized afterwards i posted to the wrong group

--G
--
Remove 12 to reply