mike williams

Cannot get any sound (well, some, but is is very weak and distorted), from
the connections in the soundcard. Soundcard is recognised by the OS (XP), GB
81875MB.
Can anyone help, or is the card knackered?

Thanks

Mike W

Sharanga Dayananda

Are you sure their not your speakers? Does it work with headphones?

news:_veDc.21701$(E-Mail Removed)9.net...