SB61G2v3 have I got the right plug query?!!

Lee

Hello,

I've just had a Shuttle SB61G2v3 delivered. I'm in the UK, bought it
from a uk based company but it has arrived with a non-uk plug. The
power cord has a definitely non-uk plug - it's a smaller plug with two
round pins and a round hole with no pin above them.

In the morning I'm going to phone the people I bought this from but
the suspense is killing me! Is this unusual or am I meant to use a
plug converter?

I'm feeling a bit dense about this so I'd really appreciate any
advice. I've put a lot of time into deciding which system and
components to get. I didn't give any consideration to the plug, sadly.

Thanks.

lee

Conor

Lee wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I've just had a Shuttle SB61G2v3 delivered. I'm in the UK, bought it
> from a uk based company but it has arrived with a non-uk plug. The
> power cord has a definitely non-uk plug - it's a smaller plug with two
> round pins and a round hole with no pin above them.
>
> In the morning I'm going to phone the people I bought this from but
> the suspense is killing me! Is this unusual or am I meant to use a
> plug converter?
>
> I'm feeling a bit dense about this so I'd really appreciate any
> advice. I've put a lot of time into deciding which system and
> components to get. I didn't give any consideration to the plug, sadly.

**** sake man, its only a mains lead. Cut the plug off and put a 3 pin
one on.

--
Conor

Opinions personal, facts suspect.

Lee

Cheers Conor,

Fair response! I found a lot of info about autoswitching psu's last
night and your clear response has confirmed it.

Lee - aka dense about psus......