SB81P: 1x1024 MB, or 2x512MB?

Evert Meulie esq.

Hi everyone!

Will it make a noticable difference in speed if I were to use 2x512 MB
(matched) memory, instead of 1x1024 MB?

Regards,
Evert Meulie

David Jones

Yes.... You should never use one.

"Evert Meulie esq." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> Hi everyone!
>
> Will it make a noticable difference in speed if I were to use 2x512 MB
> (matched) memory, instead of 1x1024 MB?
>

> Regards,
> Evert Meulie

Evert Meulie

In that case: Will 1GB be enough for the years to come or should I go
for 2x1GB? (Longhorn...) ;-)

Regards,
Evert