SB81P: The system completely freezes up! :-/

Evert

Hi everyone!

As described on http://www.meulie.net/forum_viewtopic.php?53.141 I
have a serious problem with my SB81P.
Is there anyone out there who recognizes this problem, and perhaps
knows how to fix it?

Regards,
Evert

Jesper

"Evert" <(E-Mail Removed)> skrev i en meddelelse
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> Hi everyone!
>
> As described on http://www.meulie.net/forum_viewtopic.php?53.141 I
> have a serious problem with my SB81P.
> Is there anyone out there who recognizes this problem, and perhaps
> knows how to fix it?
>

> Regards,
> Evert

Hi.
Is your hd connected on the ide og sata-cable ?
The reason I ask is that my sb81p freezes if I use my optical drive, which
is on the same cable as my hd.

Evert Meulie

Hi!

My system contains 2x S-ATA & 1 optical drive. So no HD connected to the
P-ATA cable...

Regards,
Evert

Jesper wrote:
> "Evert" <(E-Mail Removed)> skrev i en meddelelse
> news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
>
>>Hi everyone!
>>
>>As described on http://www.meulie.net/forum_viewtopic.php?53.141 I
>>have a serious problem with my SB81P.
>>Is there anyone out there who recognizes this problem, and perhaps
>>knows how to fix it?
>>

>>Regards,
>> Evert

> Hi.
> Is your hd connected on the ide og sata-cable ?
> The reason I ask is that my sb81p freezes if I use my optical drive, which
> is on the same cable as my hd.

AS8 freezes, reset button also freezes philt56@comcast.net Abit 1 05-02-2009 05:10 PM
system Freezes up when starting in system configuration utility Dan Tablet PC 0 04-05-2008 08:57 PM
A completely dead A7V8X Weeble Asus 8 12-08-2004 11:01 AM
is7 mobo not booting completely Bruce Hancock Abit 1 01-25-2004 04:11 PM
Completely Dead barebones system? David Cardinal FIC 9 12-25-2003 03:04 PM