second HD on laptop?

tudor

hi!
I was wondering... is it possible to add a second hd (not replace the
original) like instead of the CD or floppy ?

I have an armada E500. Anyone did this?

Thanx!

Uwe Graepel

> I was wondering... is it possible to add a second hd (not replace the
> original) like instead of the CD or floppy ?

Of course; this laptop has (as all armada and evo) a multibay compartment.
So you can use any 2,5" HD you want in it. But you will need the HD multibay
adapter.

Regards,

Uwe

tudor

Marcel Klein wrote:

>> So you can use any 2,5" HD you want in it. But you will need the HD

> multibay
>> adapter.

> wich by the way isnt sold on its own... Compaq puts standard HDs in and
> sell those for at least twice the normal price...

Ha! Ha! How funny!

Thanx for the info. I will give them a call for the prices.

Uwe Graepel

> wich by the way isnt sold on its own... Compaq puts standard HDs in and
> sell those for at least twice the normal price...

If you ask for a new one - yes. But if you're requesting a spare part
because yours is broken

Regards,

Uwe