server times out

N Miller

As of this morning Mozilla Thunderbird 2.0.0.6 began operating
erratically, the main symptom being that the server usually but not
alweays times out before downloading the incoming mail. Since an
identical Mozilla works perfectly on my llaptop I'm thoroughly
confused. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling but that doesn't seem
to help.

N. Miller
(E-Mail Removed) <(E-Mail Removed)>