Douks

Is this the newsgroup for dell poweredge servers?

Robert R Kircher, Jr.

"Douks" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Is this the newsgroup for dell poweredge servers?

Some of us have a few PEs. Ask you questions and let see if anyone can
answer.

As for a NG for PE servers? That I am aware of, one doesn't exist on the
Usenet.

--

Rob

Christopher Muto

if we can't help out here you can try the dell community fourms found at
http://forums.us.dell.com/

"Douks" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Is this the newsgroup for dell poweredge servers?

JLA

We have some PE experience

Ask away, surely there are many here that would be willing to assis
with your Dell PowerEdge Server question

Hank Arnold

Ask away.....

--
Regards,