Shuttle xpc tool

svt

Anyone with experience using subj. on sb81p ?
If so, how are your settings?

/JB

Evert Meulie

What is the Shuttle XPC Tool?

Evert

svt wrote:
> Anyone with experience using subj. on sb81p ?
> If so, how are your settings?
>
> /JB

svt

"Evert Meulie" <(E-Mail Removed)> skrev i en meddelelse
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> What is the Shuttle XPC Tool?
>
> Evert

Its a tool to manage various features in Shuttles.
http://global.shuttle.com/XPCTool/20050106_XPCTool.asp

Its cool actually. By adjusting the fans to a lower mode they get very quite
indeed.
Im just afraid that I have set the threshold too low.

/

Evert Meulie

How/where did you find out the tool existed? It would be nice if it was for example included in the download list for the SB81P at http://global.shuttle.com/Download/D...asp?Item=SB81P

Are there any more of these cool tools? ;-)

Evert

svt wrote:
> "Evert Meulie" <(E-Mail Removed)> skrev i en meddelelse
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>
>>What is the Shuttle XPC Tool?
>>
>> Evert
>>

> Its a tool to manage various features in Shuttles.
> http://global.shuttle.com/XPCTool/20050106_XPCTool.asp
>
> Its cool actually. By adjusting the fans to a lower mode they get very quite
> indeed.
> Im just afraid that I have set the threshold too low.
>
> /

svt

"Evert Meulie" <(E-Mail Removed)> skrev i en meddelelse
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> How/where did you find out the tool existed? It would be nice if it was
> for example included in the download list for the SB81P at
> http://global.shuttle.com/Download/D...asp?Item=SB81P

Don't look there, mate.
Shuttle has announced earlier that they are not updating their drivers-list.
There are updates on several of the most common drivers (audio and so),
which are not on the list.
My primary source for information is from sudhian.

Hope you find it useful.
/Svt

Evert

svt wrote:
> "Evert Meulie" <(E-Mail Removed)> skrev i en meddelelse
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > How/where did you find out the tool existed? It would be nice if it

was
> > for example included in the download list for the SB81P at
> > http://global.shuttle.com/Download/D...asp?Item=SB81P
> >

> Don't look there, mate.
> Shuttle has announced earlier that they are not updating their

drivers-list.
> There are updates on several of the most common drivers (audio and

so),
> which are not on the list.
> My primary source for information is from sudhian.
>
> Hope you find it useful.
> /Svt

Thanks, bud!

Does Sudhian have a specific SB81P drivers page/URL?

Greetz,
Evert