Silverstone TJ06 mounting rails

Keith

Hi, all.

I've got my system built, thanks to help from Arno on the question of
power cables... but I've run into a problem with the rails for
mounting a Rosewill card reader in a 3.5" bay in the front of a
Silverstone TJ06 case.
http://www.silverstonetek.com/produc...=tj06&area=usa

This case uses a screwless mounting arrangement. A rail clips to the
each side of a drive: a sort of hook under the edge and a lug into a
screw hole of the drive, then the rails engage in cages in the case.

This worked well for the hard drives in the internal cage and for the
DVD burner in a 5.25" bay (once I'd figured it out and used pliers to
align the lugs properly).

But I can't figure out how to fit the card reader into the 3.5" bay.

I've tried the internal cage rails, and I've tried the 5.25" bay
rails, but I cannot get the right fit.

Has anybody on here had experience of this case or similar rails in a
3.5" bay?

K.