Slightly OT: Harvey Fong credited in KotOR?

6roseds@gmail.com

I beat Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic this afternoon and while
I was watching the credits, I noticed the name Harvey Fong credited as
an audio developer or something of the sort (can't remember exactly
what the title was, the credits were rolling a little quickly). Is the
the very same Creative Labs employee Harvey Fong that has been giving
us such excellent help in this newsgroup?
Just a little curious,
-Hukuis