Small investment with big returns!! Serious money making opportunity!!

Andrew Johnson

Dear Potential Money Makers:
I am a retired attorney. A few years ago a man came to me with a letter.
He asked me to verify the fact that this was legal to do. I told him I would
review
it and get back to him. When I first read the letter my client brought me, I
thought
it was some "off-the-wall" idea to make money. A week and a half later we
met in my
office to discuss the issue. I told him the letter he originally brought me
was
not 100% legal. My client then asked me to alter it to make it perfectly
legal.
I asked him to make one small change in the letter. Yet I was still curious
about
the letter, so he explained to me how it works. I thought it seemed like a
long shot,
so I decided against participating. But before my client left, I asked him
keep me updated on his results. About two months later, he called me to tell
me he had received over $25,000 in cash. I didn't believe him, so he asked
me to try this idea and find out for myself. I thought about it for a couple
of days and decided I really didn't have anything to lose, so I followed the
instructions on the letter exactly, mailed 200 copies, and sure enough, the
money started coming in! It arrived slowly at first, but coming. I kept a
precise record of the earnings, and in the end, it totaled $37,548! I could
hardly believe it. I met with my friend for lunch to find out exactly how it
worked. He told me there are quite a few similar letters around, but this
one
is different because there are six names at the end of the letter, not five
like some others. This fact alone results in your name being in far more
returns.
The other fact was the help I gave him, making sure the whole thing was
legal,
since no one wants to take the risk of doing something illegal.

By now you are surely curious to know what small changes to make. If you
sent a letter like this one out, in order to be completely legal, you must
actually sell something in order to receive a dollar in return. So when you
send a dollar to each of the names on the list, you must include these
words, "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST" and include your name and
address. This is the key to the program. The item you will receive for the
dollar you sent to the six people below is the letter.

At the time I first tried this idea, I was earning a good living as a
lawyer. But everyone in the legal profession will tell you there is a lot of
stress that comes with the job. I told myself if things worked out, I would
retired from my practice and play golf. I decided to try the letter again,
but this time I sent 500 copies. Three months later , I had totaled
$2,341,178!

Here are a few reasons a person might give for not trying this program:

1. Some people think they can never make a lot of money with anything this
simple.
2. Some are afraid they will be ridiculed for trying
3. Some dream of large sums of money, but do nothing to actually achieve it.
4. Some are just plain lazy.
5. Some are afraid of losing their investment. They think this program is
designed to beat them out of a few dollars.

The system works if you will just try it. But you must follow the simple
instructions exactly, and in less than three months, you will receive
$800,000 GUARANTEED! Keep what you are doing to yourself for awhile. Many
will tell you it won`t work and will try to talk you out of your dreams. Let
them know of your success after it works.

INSTRUCTIONS
1. Immediately send $2.00 to each of the six people on the list
at the end of this letter. Wrap the dollar bills(US) or twonie in a note
saying
" Please add me to your mailing list" and include your name and address.

2. Copy this letter. You do not have to type it 200 times. Simply place your
cursor at the top of the page, hold it and drag it all the way down to the
end of the letter. Then click on "edit" and select "copy". Now open up a
notepad file on your computer and put the cursor at the top of the page in
the notepad, click on 'edit' and then select 'paste' it will copy the letter
for you onto your computer.

3. Remove the name next to the #1 on the list and move the rest of the names
up one position (#2 becomes #1, #3 becomes #2, etc...) Then place your name
in the #6 position. Then save it, make sure it is saved as a txt. file.

4. When you have completed the instructions, take this letter and then go to
(Google,Yahoo,...) and type in (Making Money Massege board,or post
massege,...)and start posting your copy to 200 message boards,or more this
is only the minimum, you can post as much as you like...The more copies you
send the better the results. Keep a copy of this letter so you can use it a
second time. Post it out again in six months, but Post it with the addresses
you receive with each dollar. It will work better the second time. NOTE:
This service is 100% legal - (Refer to title 18 section 1302 of the U.S.
Postal & lottery laws)
How does it work? When you send out 200 Posts, it is estimated that at least
15 people will respond and send you a $2.00. ($30.00) Those 15 will Post 200
Posts each and 225 people send you $2.00 ($450.00) Those 225 people Post 200
Posts each and 3,375 people send you $2.00 ($6,750.00) Those 3,375 post 200
posts each and 759,375 people send you $2.00 ($1,458,750.00) At this point
your name drops off the list, but so far you have received $1,627,230.00.
P.S. When your money begins to come in, give the first 10% to charity with
spirit and share a good fortune!

1. Johnson, James

2352 E 990 South
Hazelton, ID 83335
USA

2. Richardson, Joe

2131 Florida Ave NW
WASHINGTON, DC 20008
USA

3. Kuehl, Jeffrey

542 S 75 Street
Milwaukee, WI 53214
USA

4. Richard, Kevin

5165 Des Chenaux Boulevard
Trois-Rivières, Qc G8Y-5J6
Canada

5. Jacob, Maxime

660 Prevost Street
Trois-Rivières, Qc G8Y-4A5
Canada

6. Johnson, Andrew

56 Fulbert Crescent
Scarborough, ON M1S-1C6
Canada

This really really works,I tried it once and I'm doing it again, first to be
honest I only posted 145 posts and I didn't recive alot only 13,378.00$ in 3
months,at least this means that it realy works ,so this time I'm posting 604
posts and I've got so far in 2 month 31,280.00$ this is realy like a dream
come true. So go on and try it trust me you've got nothing to lose....

IMPORTANT TIP - Cover money by paper fully by which it can not been seen in
light , or if sending Canadian Twonies, tape it on to the paper with a
scotch
tape and fold the paper, because postal employees do cheat some times.