SN85G4 & USB Flash Drive Booting

Irish

Doeas anyone happen to know if the Shuttle SN85G4 supports booting from
a USB flash drive? I can get it to boot to a USB floppy drive, but no
matter what I do, it won't boot from bootable USB flash drive. I have
tested the flash drive in other systems, and they boot from it so I
know that the problem is not the flash drive itself. If this unit will
boot from the flash drive, I must have a setting wrong in BIOS, and
would appreciate any help getting it corrected.

TIA,
Irish