Software for Live and Live 24

jdurham

Will the control center software for the Live 24 work on the Live card.
I lost my live card CD but found the software on the Live 24 online.
Will it work on the live card?
Thanks
Jason

Sharanga Dayananda

You should be able to get a basic package fro XP from

http://uk.europe.creative.com/suppor...pe=0&x=26&y=13

http://tinyurl.com/fewhr

The Live uni driver pack should contain surround mixer, audio HQ and so on.
So it should be all functional.

This should have
news:(E-Mail Removed) ps.com...