soltek group --- where is it ? can we make one ?

ERIC SHAIK

they are a new comer but they need their own place just like any other mobo
mfg.

--
~It's a nice day ! .... but if it's not, then make it that way ! ~

Ed

On Thu, 17 Mar 2005 04:07:25 GMT, "ERIC SHAIK" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>they are a new comer but they need their own place just like any other mobo
>mfg.

Ask your ISP (or news service) to add it.

Brian {Hamilton Kelly}

On Thursday, in article
<(E-Mail Removed)>
(E-Mail Removed) "Ed" wrote:

> On Thu, 17 Mar 2005 04:07:25 GMT, "ERIC SHAIK" <(E-Mail Removed)>
> wrote:
>
> >they are a new comer but they need their own place just like any other mobo
> >mfg.

> Ask your ISP (or news service) to add it.

There's a bit more involved than that!

If the OP wants to create this group himself (although doing so confers
absolutely no "proprietorial rights" upon the originator), he needs to
read alt.config for a week or too, and read AND understand the FAQs on
newsgroup creation.

It's not too difficult to create a newsgroup in alt.*; having news server
admins accept the creation is another matter. (Remember that there are a
couple of hundred thousand news servers, all with their own
administrators. To have a successful group requires that a large number
of those sysadmins all accept your group creation message.)

I have created newsgroups myself in the past; if the OP could provide me
with additional information about this new manufacturer, and why it
deserves its own newsgroup, I might be able to repeat the exercise.

--
Brian {Hamilton Kelly} (E-Mail Removed)
"Je n'ai fait celle-ci plus longue que parce que je n'ai pas eu