Sound Blaster Live! 5.1 Digital

axg

Hi
I need pin description SPDIF_IO on Sound Blaster Live! 5.1 Digital SB0220.

Thanks

--
--->axg<---
axg[at]go2[kropka]pl

Nanaglyph

> Hi
> I need pin description SPDIF_IO on Sound Blaster Live! 5.1 Digital SB0220.

I wanted a pin description for my Live card as well a few years ago and asked
for one. Then someone told me it was already on my computer's hard drive!
Sure enough, I went searching in the folders of files that were installed for
my Live card, and there was a file that gave a listing of all the pin outs and
all sorts of good information.

Don't remember what the file was called, but look around on your hard drive,
you should already have it too.

axg

Uzytkownik "Nanaglyph" <(E-Mail Removed)> napisal w wiadomosci
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Hi
> > I need pin description SPDIF_IO on Sound Blaster Live! 5.1 Digital

SB0220.

> I wanted a pin description for my Live card as well a few years ago and

asked
> for one. Then someone told me it was already on my computer's hard drive!
> Sure enough, I went searching in the folders of files that were installed

for
> my Live card, and there was a file that gave a listing of all the pin outs

and
> all sorts of good information.
>
> Don't remember what the file was called, but look around on your hard

drive,
> you should already have it too.

unfortunately, I did not it find anything

thanks

--
--->axg<---
axg[at]go2[kropka]pl

[]V[] e g a []V[] a d

"axg" <(E-Mail Removed)> schreef in bericht news:c1itql$1bu4$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Uzytkownik "Nanaglyph" <(E-Mail Removed)> napisal w wiadomosci
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > Hi
> > > I need pin description SPDIF_IO on Sound Blaster Live! 5.1 Digital

> SB0220.
> >
> > I wanted a pin description for my Live card as well a few years ago and

> asked
> > for one. Then someone told me it was already on my computer's hard

drive!
> > Sure enough, I went searching in the folders of files that were

installed
> for
> > my Live card, and there was a file that gave a listing of all the pin

outs
> and
> > all sorts of good information.
> >
> > Don't remember what the file was called, but look around on your hard

> drive,
> > you should already have it too.
> >

> unfortunately, I did not it find anything
>
> thanks

The file is called HWINFO.HLP and should be in the "program
files\creative\sblive\help" folder....

Leo

axg

> The file is called HWINFO.HLP and should be in the "program
> files\creative\sblive\help" folder....

nothing about this
but, thanks

--
--->axg<---
axg[at]go2[kropka]pl

[]V[] e g a []V[] a d

"axg" <(E-Mail Removed)> schreef in bericht news:c1qs58$2468$(E-Mail Removed)...

> > The file is called HWINFO.HLP and should be in the "program
> > files\creative\sblive\help" folder....
> >

> nothing about this
> but, thanks

do you want the file ?

Leo

axg

no, i have file but in the file nothing about this SPDIF_IO
thanks

--
axg[at]go2[kropka]pl