Sound Blaster live Driver

tim

Hi
A pal of mine was looking for a sound card so on searching through my junk
drawer I came across a Creative labs Sound blaster live but I have no driver
it says on the card it's model number CT4760 does anyone know where I could
get a driver for this model please
Thanks from Tim

Bennett Price

http://us.creative.com/support/downloads/