Sound corruption with SoundBlaster Live 5.1!

Marcus

I have a SoundBlaster Live 5.1! with Windows XP Pro Sp2, pulled what I
though were the lastest drivers from Creative site, however now have sound
issues, random ones which sounds like crackling.

Any pointers appreciated.

Marcus

Shepİ

On Tue, 30 Aug 2005 21:58:43 GMT As Androids Dreamed Of Electric Sheep
and then "Marcus" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote :

>I have a SoundBlaster Live 5.1! with Windows XP Pro Sp2, pulled what I
>though were the lastest drivers from Creative site, however now have sound
>issues, random ones which sounds like crackling.
>
>Any pointers appreciated.
>
>Marcus

Free Windows/PC help,