Soundblaster live series

Chaos

i just bought the 5.1 sound card and it came with a cd with really old
drivers, im running xp and the sound dies when i run a game. I went to their
site and downloaded the win 2k/xp patch but it didnt fix the problem. Can
anyone help?
thanks

ART

Uninstall creative driver , restart your computer.
Windows XP should recognize your live 5.1 and install driver : vs
5.23633.0 - 18/06/2002
I has worked for me and sound is better .
Run DxDiag , and test your sound .
Good luck

ART

"Chaos" <(E-Mail Removed)> a écrit dans le message de
news:4094bb70$0$4547$(E-Mail Removed) ...
> i just bought the 5.1 sound card and it came with a cd with really old
> drivers, im running xp and the sound dies when i run a game. I went to

their
> site and downloaded the win 2k/xp patch but it didnt fix the problem. Can
> anyone help?
> thanks

Doc

"ART" <art@àart.com> wrote in message news:<40bcf8c7$0$13939$(E-Mail Removed)>...
> Uninstall creative driver , restart your computer.

Also, take steps to *fully* uninstall. See the Creative knowledge base.

Replacing Dell proprietory Soundblaster Live card with a retail Soundblaster Live card Anthony Edwards Dell 16 04-04-2004 12:38 AM
Soundblaster Live 5.1 versus 7NJL1 onboard sound Trench Rat Chaintech 1 09-08-2003 02:27 AM
Soundblaster Live Issues David Abit 1 08-10-2003 05:08 AM
IC7-G won't boot with Soundblaster Live installed Larry Webb Abit 9 07-26-2003 12:57 PM
Can one use both a Soundblaster Live Platinum 5.1 and the onboard SoundMAX on P4P800 DLX? GMAN Asus 4 06-25-2003 10:30 PM